Automating AML, KYC & KYB Checks for Client Onboarding & Monitoring
NorthRow offers FinTechs instant access to a world of international corporate, entity and personal data via a single API to help facilitate more efficient client onboarding and monitoring.
How NorthRow’s Single API Works?
International Data Coverage
NorthRow offers instant access to international corporate, entity and personal data via a single API.
We can validate the details of over 250 million companies in real-time, from over 100 countries
We can validate Identity Documents from over 200 Countries
We can access 180+ government registers and public records
Global PEP & Sanction Registers with over 65 Billion data records
International Address Verification over 100 Countries
Intelligence agreement with Law Enforcement partners to reduce business risk and identify forged documents
Helping Fintechs with Client Onboarding
Growing FinTech companies need a fast, reliable and flexible customer onboarding process, that can assure all KYC/AML requirements are being met, as they attempt to secure an FCA licence
2. Improving the customer experience is a USP - so they need to ensure smooth customer onboarding
3. Fin Techs need scalable customer onboarding and compliance solutions as business grows
4. Due diligence solutions need to be adopted that will grow and adapt to future regulatory changes
5. Resource and budget constraints need affordable and flexible compliance solutions.
1. NorthRow enables firms to manage the complexity of onboarding and monitoring of customers
2. By working with a wide range of commercial data suppliers NorthRow is able to offer comprehensive checks on people, companies, identity documents, mobile phone locations and social media accounts across many different geographies.
3. Multiple data sources are accesses through a single API and the breadth of data is greater than that offered by any other platform
4. Customers have access to all the datasets they need - data is only inputted once
5. Seamlessly integrating different datasets and new functionality required for the latest legislation changes
"After looking into various identity verification providers we have chosen NorthRow because it has the combined KYB and KYC capability we are looking for, whilst also being the best fit commercially and culturally. With NorthRow we are able to automate our checking processes and we are alerted to any changes in our customers’ status, which is critical to ensuring we fulfill our regulatory obligations and make the customer onboarding process reliable and faster."
Martin Threakall, CTO - Modulr