Onboarding offshore clients is often one of the biggest challenges facing compliance
Complete the form to watch the webinar on-demand >>
The issue facing businesses today of inaccessible, or lack of KYC data in some countries, or the cost of compatible data sources, prohibits effective compliance, and even in some cases inhibits business growth beyond the home territory.
To meet business demand, compliance officers will need to rethink global KYC.
Watch the latest on-demand NorthRow webinar as we explore tactics of how you can overcome your KYC challenges when onboarding International clients and take advantage of the trend to do business on a global scale.
Panellists include Martin Woods Chair of Advisory Board for the Global Compliance Institute, Stephan Wolf CEO at the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) Board, Rashee Pandey Head of Partnerships and Growth, Innovate Finance, and Martin Pashley Director at Kompli-Global.
Key topics covered:
- Increase of digital identity verification to ensure global expansion and financial inclusion
- Compliance challenge of onboarding offshore individuals
- Discrepancy of Ultimate Beneficial Owner registers and company information
- Best-practice tips when performing offshore client due diligence (CDD)
- The future of digital identity verification and the use of LEI numbers