Predictions for FinTechs in 2023 and beyond
Complete the form to watch the webinar on-demand >>
FinTech has gone from strength to strength this year, with the market expected to be worth £309 billion as traditional banking practices are replaced with digital solutions in a bid to make things faster, easier, and more streamlined for businesses and consumers.
During this instalment of the Wired-In series, the Senior Director of Product at Crowdz, Marc Meyer, shares his insights on the most pressing issues facing FinTechs in 2023 and beyond.
- How can financial firms keep up with digital transformation
- The technologies shaping the future of compliance
- Using blockchain to modernise an archaic business
- Identifying invoice repayment risks using SuRF Score
- Looking ahead to 2023 – FinTech trends and predictions