The recent public health crisis has focused compliance professionals’ attention on making financial crime frameworks responsive and resilient in the face of an uncertain operating environment
Complete the form to watch the recording >>
Conventional due diligence tasks such as customer onboarding and transaction monitoring have become difficult to conduct in the face of social restrictions and restricted economic activity.
In the session, the panel consider the compliance management challenges the pandemic has posed, and how different parts of the compliance industry has responded with organisational and technological innovation. It also explores what lessons have been learned during the pandemic, and how these might be applied in the longer term.
Hosts and Speakers
- Sujata Dasgupta, Global Head – Fincrime Compliance Advisory, Tata Consultancy Services Francesca Dowling
- Taavi Tamkivi, Founder & CEO, Salv Technologies.
- Nitzan Solomon, VP, Head of Surveillance and Financial Crime Technology, EMEA, Nomura.
- Robin de Jongh, Managing Director Detecting Financial Crime ABN AMRO, The Netherlands.
- Rhodri James, CRO, NorthRow
- Odette Gafa, Customer Advisory and Compliance Specialist – Customer Lifecycle Management, Bank of Valletta plc