Helping the Property Sector with AML, Right to Rent and Customer Onboarding
Regulatory scrutiny in the property sector is putting estate agents and letting agents under increasing pressure to implement risk mitigation strategies as standard to comply with legislative changes and directives. Property firms are acutely aware of the need apply due diligence to all property transactions, performing checks that tick the box for compliance.
Richard Ingles, Head of Client Development
How we Help?
1. NorthRow helps property businesses tackle the ever growing demands of an increasingly regulated sector with a single API offering real-time automated checks.
2. Leading edge technology adds rigour to existing background checks to improve due diligence and best practice for regulatory compliance
3. Improved quality processes with the ability to quickly cross-check information from multiple data sources
4. Faster compliance processes as results delivered real-time on both individuals and companies
5. More efficient processes for compliance checks - one data entry sets off multiple data searches
Clients We Help Include
"As the world’s largest provider of flexible work spaces we needed to implement a robust customer on-boarding solution that would be fast enough to meet customer demands but also secure enough to ensure that all compliance requirements were met or exceeded. By partnering with NorthRow, we have achieved peace-of-mind in performing routine checks when welcoming new customers."
Michelle Valentine, UK Operations Director, Regus